Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shopping

We went window shopping for doors today. Get it? WINDOW shopping...for DOORs. Building humor.



Isn't this pretty? Pricey, but pretty.

We realized today that as much as we want to go shop, we really don't know what we're looking for. Insulated? Prehung? Preprimed? Painted? 32"? 36"? Do we need screens/storms? I am seriously underprepared for this process.

After seeing the pretty french doors/patio doors, we are thinking of one more change, but not sure if it will work or not. Have to look at the plans again. I'll be glad when they get things framed and my brain can stop trying to improve things and move on.

Don't get too excited, but I think we picked out our future washer/dryer. I know, doors and washing machines is more excitement than two people should be allowed in a day. Well, five people. We had part of the team with us:

1 comment: